Birthday Love


I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for another Monday Made it! Today I'm sharing one of my favorite things to prep during the summer, birthday treat bags! Having these bags pre-made saves me so much time during the school year. 


Birthday's are a BIG deal in elementary school. Everyone looks forward to their birthday! I know adults that even claim an entire birthday week! I on the other hand prefer an entire birthday month! Ha! Here's a peak at what I put in my birthday treat bags. 


1. Birthday balloons -Target
2. Mini birthday book
3. Scentos mini play-doh -Target
4. Birthday brag tags
5. Mini bouncy balls -Target
6. Birthday stickers -Lakeshore
7. Mini stickers -Lakeshore
8. Slap bracelets -Lakeshore
9. Birthday pencils -Target
10. Cake stickers -Target
11. Birthday bookmarks -Target

To put the bags together I made an assembly line on my dining room table. I put 30 bags together in about 15 minutes. 


I put all the finished bags in the balloon bag at the end of the table. I plan on hanging the bag up on my birthday wall in my classroom. When a student has a birthday I will simply pull out a bag and then... BOOM! birthday done! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am sure the kids love this! Thanks for sharing.

    mybrightbluehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I have birthday toppers for crazy straws and printed cupcakes with their names and birthday on them. The cupcakes are posted in the room, but they love taking them home at the end of the year. It's nice to do a little something extra for their birthday:)
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete